Our approach to sustainability
We aim to do our part to set us on course towards a sustainable future. We've committed ourselves to execute initiatives to reduce our ecological footprint.
Towards a sustainable future
As an integral part of fulfilling your data center needs, we have taken up the mission to do our part to set us on course towards a sustainable future. From the start, we have committed ourselves to execute initiatives to reduce our ecological footprint.
We are continuously researching methods to lower our carbon footprint by reducing and recycling energy and water consumption at our locations. To reach this goal, we at Penta Infra have built a solid sustainability program. This program – which is permanently under development - is used to guide how we develop our facilities within ecosystems and how we deliver our services.
We are very proud to be recognised by the Danish Data Center Industy as the most sustainable data center project in 2022. This Penta Infra data center project was selected mainly for its redistribution of heat to residential areas.
To be recognised as such in the Nordics region of our industry is a healthy demonstration of our commitment to our future environment. It underpins that we truly live the roadmap of the Sustainable Digital Infrastructure alliance.
Our sustainability program
- We're using 100% sustainable energy
- We buy, optimize, expand and reuse existing data centers using innovative solutions, thereby giving data centers a second life
- We build, modernize and expand with best in class efficiency
- We implement operational efficiencies and industry best practices to reduce energy and water consumption
- We give our sustainable energy a second life by implementing energy reuse opportunities
- We recycle our hardware
We live the principles and roadmap of the Sustainable Digital Infrastructure Alliance and we are a proud sponsor.