Penta Infra – European Data Center Group Amsterdam
Penta Infra is one of the fastest growing players in Europe in the field of edge data centers. Currently Penta operates eight data centers in Germany & The Netherlands and will expand into other countries in the next years. Penta growth is channelled through greenfields and acquisition of existing data centers.
In order to strengthen our project team we are recruiting an
The engineer will become part of Penta’s project team. The engineer will be responsible, among other things, for the design of the electrical installation in accordance with Penta standards. Designing the energy supply (load balance), the electrical distribution, power supply for machines and performing cable calculations will be your core competence. The engineer is capable to keep a project overview of the interaction with the cooling, ups, generator & other installations that make the data centers run efficiently. The electrical engineer will support and work closely within the Project team from our Amsterdam office and all service engineers in the data centers. The engineer will be working with our lead engineer in designing new data centers and upgrading existing data centers.
The main tasks/responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer are:
- Single diagrams
- Distribution boards
- Cable lists
- Selectivity studies
- IT room lay out
- Support the design of a new data center together with Lead engineer and Architect
- Coordinate small fit out project in existing data centers
- Support the acquisition team with drawings and insights
- Support data center engineers with electrical questions
The profile of our Electrical Engineer:
Penta seeks a hands-on, proactive, accurate and flexible person with strong analytical skills. In particular we look for:
- HBO or WO-educated engineer (electrical engineering, mechanical electrical engineer);
- 5-10 years work experience in data center, shipping or installation industry. Previous experience with data centers is not mandatory;
- A team player who likes to solve complex technical problems and, even under pressure, goes for quality;
- Willingness to travel abroad;
- Awareness of machine safety & RAMS
- Knowledgeable in Visio, Autocad & office
- Professional proficiency in Dutch and English.
What Penta Infra offers:
- A challenging and varied role within a data center company
- To be part of a young and ambitious team aiming to develop a high-quality data centers throughout Europe
- Independency and flexibility within your role
- Informal and open culture
- International mindset
- Full time employment with competitive terms
More information about Penta Infra, please refer to www.penta-infra.com.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.