Penta Infra is a private equity fund that invests in digital infrastructure in Europe, with a focus on datacenters. The digital economy is growing rapidly and that requires quality investments in the infrastructure supporting that growth. Penta’s investments help to facilitate that growth. The fund was founded in 2015, and invests capital from institutionals, family funds and wealthy individuals. Penta is quickly growing its portfolio and has an extensive pipeline of new mergers and acquisition (M&A) transactions.
INTERN INVESTMENT ANALYST
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The intern will shall be involved in the full advising on and preparing analyses of our investment pipeline and portfolio and work on market analyses of the European digital infrastructure market. Further, the intern supports in developing the investment strategy and new deal execution and structuring. Penta is characterised by its professional but open and informal work environment where everyone is approachable and a ready to help one another. To support its growth, and to offer interested students a first insight in the world of TMT Private Equity, we are offering an intern-position who will support and work closely with our small and dedicated team of M&A professionals.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE INTERN ARE TO SUPPORT IN:
- Analysing business and market information;
- Preparing presentations for (prospective) clients, financing parties and/or advisers;
- Support in detailed financial analyses, financial modelling and valuation of investment
- Support in preparation and negotiation of transaction documentation such as bid letters, term
sheets, purchase agreements and investment memoranda;
- Support the due diligence processes, and perform own due diligence with a focus on financial and commercial aspects;
- Assist the investment team in monitoring and managing overall transaction projects;
The intern will work closely with Caspar Slagboom (Investment Associate), Heiko Schrader (Director Business Development), Nils Siekman (CFO and M&A Director), Mark Gregory (Partner) and Alex Bakker (Partner).
THE PROFILE OF OUR INTERN CAN BE CHARACTERISED AS:
- Ambitious personality with a positive attitude
- Strong analytical skillset
- Entrepreneurial, takes own initiative
- A hands-on, communicative, pragmatic, result driven team player
- In final stage of university (Master phase, or recently graduated) in Finance, Economics or
- Affinity with the digital economy
- Affinity with financial and commercial aspects of investment management
- Professional command of Dutch and English. German is highly appreciated
- Excellent study results
- Excellent Excel and Power point skills
PENTA INFRA OFFERS:
- A challenging and varied role within a young and growing company
- An opportunity to learn many aspects of investing and digital infrastructure
- To be part of a young and ambitious team aiming to develop a high-quality portfolio and a
- Full time internship for a period of 4-6 months with competitive terms